Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cynthia Rowley Spring/Summer 2013



As we head into New York Fashion Week and the Fall/Winter 2013 Shows (starting today), we can't help but yearn for what's coming this Spring...For Spring/Summer 2013, Cynthia Rowley presented a celebratory collection. Confetti prints and bangles that double as flasks, each piece is perfect to wear to any party.

To learn more, see more, and to shop for Cynthia Rowley, click here.
Big Thanks to Susan Williamson at Cynthia Rowley for inviting us to this event and sharing this collection with us!


xx.
M

5 comments:

  1. The flask bracelet!!! I have been eyeing that up ;) Love Cynthia Rowley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the unique shots of the collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. I regret so much not buying one of her dresses a while ago when I saw it on sale... Ugh!!!! I love her designs!!! Have fun in fashion week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the prints!

    xx
    jess
    www.iamkonstantinos.com

    ReplyDelete