Friday, November 5, 2010

Emm Kuo Spring/Summer 2011


Emmaline Kuo Ranzman is launching the first collection of her high end accessory line, named Emm Kuo, this season and I'm absolutely dying to get my hands on more than one of her handbags. Influenced by her upbringing, Ranzman was born in Taipai and was raised between Hawaii, New York, and Hong Kong, her collection is totally worldly and eclectic. Add in completely versatility and timelessness and you will see that it's really no wonder why so many celebrities have already been caught wearing and carrying Emm Kou's designs. Check out this special sneak peek of some shots from the Spring/Summer 2011 Lookbook. I'm in love, love, LOVE.


To learn more, see more, and to shop for Emm Kuo, click here.


xx.
M

5 comments:

  1. It looks like the straps are detachable to go from shoulder bag to envelope clutch??!! Super HOT...now I must add to my Christmas List!!

    Xo - Christy

    www.fashionwrapup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i need the big blue bag!!! Where can I find them?
    <3 M

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw I didn't know this brand but it's absolutely fabulous!! I need one of these pureses :D

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove the bag in the bottom left! I'm so boring with my taste for black =)
    And girl, you have to be one of the most encouraging people ever, thanks so much for your nice comments on my photos, I'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of exotic skins and am really digging the minibags.

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete