Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fashion's Night Out: The Show


Last night's Fashion's Night Out: The Show was bananas. Absolute ba-nan-nas. As the largest public fashion show in history, put together by Anna Wintour and her team at Vogue, it featured approximately 170 looks and included some seriously big time models such as Naomi Campbell and Gisele Bundchen (and that's to only name a couple. Plus, can't forget to mention the totally star-studded audience). Unfortunately, cameras were prohibited, but I snuck some pictures with my Blackberry for you...hence the questionable quality (better than nothing, right?)

My date for the night-my Mom-and I arriving at Lincoln Center
Anna Wintour
Me & Blake Lively
DVF
Roger Federer
Bee Shaffer & I
Me & Seth Myers
Naomi Campbell in the Final Look of the Show
What I wore: Top by Torn by Ronny Kobo, Skirt by American Apparel, Shoes by Alexander McQueen, Bracelet by Ken+Dana Designs, Rings by Ken+Dana Designs/Free People, Bag by Seril

To learn more about Fashion's Night Out and Fashion's Night Out: The Show, click here.
To learn more, see more, and to subscribe to Vogue, click here.


xx.
M

6 comments:

  1. that looks so fun, lucky girl! and way to sneak a pic of anna wintour as she's looking at you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN, girl! you were THIS close to anna. thanks for sharing. looks like it was a BLAST! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous bb~! ♥
    & so amazing you got to meet Blake Lively! Looks like it was a fun & awesome night~

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLAKE?! uh-mazing! and Seth Meyers? he's so hilarious, that's awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky can you get! I agree, thank God for camera phones! Man, it mustve been an amazing night. And I really like Blake Lively's dress. I wonder who it is by..

    -Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Megan Bonnie!! I would've been so star struck!! Anna Wintour deserves more respect since I saw her on the september issue documentary!! You must've had such a blast!! Take care xx

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete