Monday, August 9, 2010

Launch of Anuja Tolia Jewelry


Lately the only jewelry I have been wearing is Anuja Tolia. It is all that I wore in Miami (here,here, here, and here-where, I must add, it garnered compliments from numerous designers and even our favorite supermodel, Irina Shayk!), and it is all that I have been wearing out and about in my everyday NYC life.
I. AM. OBSESSED.
And...I assure you, it is not hard to be. At all.
I am ecstatic to be the first to introduce you to this up-and-coming designer and present to you her very first collection!
Tolia's debut collection is a glamorous mix of what she names as Indian artisanship and Western flare. She has not only traveled the globe, but she has studied across the world as well. With extensive time spent in New York City and in Florence, Italy, and what seems to be everywhere in between, her work certainly shows the influences of the numerous cultures that she has been immersed in. With the use of semi-precious stones, real silver, and gold plating, each piece exemplifies true beauty and a deep sophistication. Yet, it is worth noting the use of exotic and rough unfinished stones in much of her work, which gives her line an extremely contemporary, extremely edgy, and extremely playful twist. With the line divided into three sub-collections, named Florentine, Ready-to-Wear, and Couture, Tolia is able to speak to a wide variety of people. From the big and the bold to the intricate and the delicate, there is definitely a piece (or in my case many, many pieces) for everyone.

Florentine Collection
Ready-to-Wear Collection
Couture Collection

With this inaugural collection (Fall/Winter 2010) comes a fabulous launch party and trunk show...and you are ALL invited! Check out this exclusive invitation below and RSVP ASAP! Each piece is handmade, and many are one-of-a-kind, so make sure to get to the event to get first dibs on this amazing jewelry line!
You can thank me when you see me there.

To learn more, see more, and to shop for Anuja Tolia, click here.
For more information on the Anuja Tolia Launch Party and Trunk Show Event, click here.
For any more information, feel free to contact me.


xx.
M

1 comment: