Friday, June 18, 2010

Sanctuary Fall 2010 Collection


Greetings from Vancouver, BC! It's a bit chilly here for June, so figured that no time was better than now to blog about the fab collection that is coming our way from Sanctuary this coming fall. Although Sanctuary began as a brand that only featured pants, they have completely evolved and it is their jackets that will be VERY strong this coming season (in fact, I am longing for one at this very moment). From military to motorcycle styles, from english boyfriend to riding cuts, and from faux fur to puff-jackets, there is going to be a hugeeee variety. Pants are still one of Sanctuary's specialties, and cargo will be their premier style come autumn. After my recent trip to their showroom, where they displayed masculine bottoms paired with their flirty, girly, and flowing tops, I felt like I might be getting ahead of myself with excitement for the season to come!...And maybe that is now magnified because the temperature here in Vancouver makes it feel like it is fall already. Either way, definitely can't wait to get tons of Sanctuary into my closet!

Big thanks to Natalie Kranz for showing me the Collection and sending me the Fall 2010 Look Book!
To learn more, see more, and to purchase Sanctuary, click here.
Check out my coverage for iheartheels of the Sanctuary Fall 2010 Collection here.

Well, time to set sail to Alaska, where I will be more than in need of one of these jackets.
Stay tuned!


xx.
M

1 comment: