Monday, June 14, 2010

Out of This World


What I wore: Body Suit by American Apparel, Leggings by Lauren Conrad, Zoe Boots by Sam Edelman

Photography by Jacqueline Iannacone Photography
Make-Up by Emanuel Garcia
Styling/Modeling by Megan Averbuch

I recently revisited my extreme love for the Balenciaga/Sam Edelman Zoe Boots (most recently here, and also see them here). Being that the boots are sooooo, soooo, soooooooooooo amazing, they more than fit, both literary and figuratively, into the "out-of-this-world" theme of this shoot.
And...I can't decide...Do we prefer this picture in color...or in black and white?

Special Thanks to photographer Jaqueline Iannacone.Working with her is ALWAYS a blast! See our other recent shoot here.
For more on Jacqueline Iannacone Photography here and here.
For more on make-up artist Emanuel Garcia click here.
To work with any of the artists listed, please contact me.


xx.
M

4 comments: