Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cynthia Vincent Fall 2010


Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent's Fall 2010 Collection doesn't start hitting the stores until late August, but hey, it is never too early to get a first look, right!? I've always been a fan of Cynthia Vincent, and a visit to her NYC showroom with a sneak peek at her Fall/Winter line just further confirms how fantastic she is as a designer! I've already basically put together the look I will be going for come autumn! I was especially loving the all of the velvet! Tons of velvet dresses, velvet with fringe, and embellished velvet (ohhhh...ahhhh)...Gahhhh, gorgeous! Plus all of her accessories were friggin' banging. Covered studs and covered chains prove that my favorite rock star/biker chic style will prevail again this coming fall! Definitely not going to wish away the warm months that are directly ahead of us, but I'm always down to plan ahead when it comes to my wardrobe. So thank you Cynthia Vincent, you have just made (my) planning ahead super, super easy.


Thank you to Angie at the Cynthia Vincent Showroom for showing me the collection and for giving me the Fall 2010 Look Book! I've included some of my favorite looks below:

For more on Cynthia Vincent, click here
Check out my coverage for iheartheels of the Cynthia Vincent Fall 2010 here


xx.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment